segunda-feira, junho 12, 2006

"Cérebro é uma coisa importante. Todos deviam ter um."

Existem frases que nem o melhor humorista poderia inventar( http://www.dumb-quotes.com).
Seguem-se alguns exemplos disso mesmo:

- "Always go to other people’s funerals, otherwise they won’t come to yours."
- "It was pretty good. Even the music was nice"-said after attending an opera.
Yogi Berra


- "We don’t necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude certain types of people." Gerald Wellman

- "I do not like this word “bomb.” It is not a bomb. It is a device that is exploding." Jacques Le Blanc

- "I would like to live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were ever supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever." Miss Alabama 1994

- "In an action film you act in the action, in a drama film you act in the drama."
Jean-Claude Van Damme

E para terminar, que se passe a palavra a quem tão bem a usa

"I have opinions of my own, strong opinions, but I don’t always agree with them." e "It’s no exaggeration to say that the undecideds could go one way or another."
George W. Bush