terça-feira, maio 30, 2006

Somebody

"I want somebody to share/Share the rest of my life/Share my innermost thoughts/Know my intimate details /Someone who'll stand by my side/ And give me support /And in return /She'll get my support /She will listen to me /When I want to speak /About the world we live in /And life in general /Though my views may be wrong/ They may even be perverted /She will hear me out /And won't easily be converted/ To my way of thinking /In fact she'll often disagree/ But at the end of it all /She will understand me/ I want somebody who cares /For me passionately/ With every thought and with /Every breath /Someone who'll help me see things/In a different light /All the things I detect /I will almost like/ I don't want to be tied/ To anyone's strings /I'm carefully trying to steer clear /Of those things/ But when I'm asleep /I want somebody/ Who will put their arms around me /And kiss me tenderly/ Though things like this /Make me sick /In a case like this /I'll get away with it"
Depeche Mode